RATING OF PHARMACY SHAMPOOS FOR OILY HAIR. CHOOSING THE BEST SHAMPOO FOR OILY HAIR
Finding a good shampoo is not easy for you, because these products are presented on store shelves and in pharmacies in a very wide range. To know more, check out: drugstore shampoo for oily hair
Before making a choice in favor of this or that brand, it is important to understand the chemical composition of the product, to determine useful and undesirable components in it, taking into account this type of hair.
WHY DOES HAIR GET OILY?
Quickly greasy hair, which starts to look untidy on the second day after water procedures, is a real problem for many women. For some, this situation can be observed from adolescence, while for others, oily hair can develop unexpectedly. Before looking for solutions to the problem, you should find out why hair becomes oily so quickly.
It must be understood that the secretion of fat by the fatty glands is a natural process. Fat, creating a thinnest film on the surface of the epidermis, performs protective functions, preventing overdrying, penetration of bacteria, exposure to ultraviolet radiation. If there is too much of it, then the listed functions are not performed, the fatty film becomes a breeding ground for pathogenic microorganisms, which leads to the development of inflammation on the skin, weakening and loss of hairs.
The main reasons for the increased production of sebum on the head:
· genetic "programming";
· taking certain medications (antibiotics, hormonal agents);
· frequent stress;
· pathology of the digestive system;
· problems with the autonomic nervous system;
· using unsuitable hair cosmetics;
· constant wearing of hats;
· frequent exposure to hot temperatures;
· the influence of negative environmental factors.
OILY HAIR - PROPER CARE
If you have oily hair, care should be taken accordingly. The main thing in this case is to eliminate the factors provoking an increase in the activity of the sebaceous glands, and to normalize metabolic processes in the body. For this it is recommended:
1. Refuse to use a hot hair dryer, iron, hot curlers.
2. Wash your hair with lukewarm or cool water.
3. Do not use styling products.
4. Refuse to dye hair roots.
5. Do not brush your head too often or massage it.
6. Give preference to hairstyles with medium curls.
7. Eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of fluids.
Hair should be washed as it gets dirty. At the end of water procedures, it is useful to rinse with cool boiled water with the addition of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice, or even better with decoctions of herbs (chamomile, oak bark, horsetail, mint). Care should be taken to use balms and hair masks, applying them only along the length of the hair, and not on the root part.
SHAMPOO FOR OILY HAIR - RATING
It is necessary to decide which shampoo for oily hair is suitable and which is not. The best shampoo for oily hair should meet these requirements:
· good to bind and wash out fat particles;
· regulate the activity of the fatty glands;
· contain plant extracts, essential oils, vitamins, minerals, acids;
· do not include bright dyes, sulfates, silicones.
A high-quality shampoo for oily hair is often translucent, liquid, and does not form a lot of foam. After applying it, the strands are soft to the touch, well combed. Excessive dryness of the skin and hairs is not felt. The freshness and neat look of the hair should last at least until the evening. The best shampoo for oily hair that suits you can be selected empirically, taking into account the rating of the products according to reviews and opinions of experts.